Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Moon That Embrace The Sun Ep 20 (Final)

해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-34-49]

Starts from Yoon telling M in a flashback that he will give the king’s neck to M. M: are you saying you want me to slit the king’s neck myself. Yoon says how M has to show that for the rest of the supporters to really believe M is on their side.  M: only if I extend the hand that has the blood of my brother, they are going to acknowledge me as king. Yoon says something about how this country was built on stuff like that.  M says it’s a good chance and it’s not a bad suggestion. M says he will do it.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-35-57]
Present time – Yoon yells out orders to kill them. he tells M to hurry and slit H’s neck. Flashback to when this happened before. H yells at M: Why are you hesitating hurry and slit my neck. You lost your chance today brother so dont try to get another chance again. M: no I will have another chance. you wont know what I will do then. Tell me. What are you planning. Current time: Yoon tells at M -why are you hesitating - hurry and slit his neck. M yells and goes for H but suddenly cuts down other guard. then woon stikes one down too so H can run up to safety. flashback to that day again. H had told M all his plans to restore right. H: I am thinking of having a hunt. the conspirators who tried to kill that girl. those who used her death to go up to their positions. those who killed the innocent. those who cared more about themselves than this country or this country’s citizens. all of those people I am going to hunt down. M: they (Yoon’s faction) wont just sit by and let that happen. H: I know. if I dont give up my ideals, they will look elsewhere for help. they will come and find you soon. M: so what do you want from me. H says how he needs a book with the names of the conspirators written on there. if they arent eliminated, YW will live all her life in danger. also this country will have to walk an uphill path. M: what do you trust about me to put yourself in such danger.  H: I saved your life just now. M says what H is talking about it different. H: of course. The decision is up to you.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-39-44]
M runs up halfway as H runs to the top of the steps. Yoon and everyone attacks but H’s guards protect him. Yoon’s side is outnumbered. More guards show up and close the doors. Yoon’s side is surrounded. H: from here on the hunt starts. run to the front. The guards attack yoon’s men. M and woon jump in to fight. Yoon yells out an award for those who kill the king and M. Ministers are killed.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-41-39]
B’s aide goes to her room telling her to move cuz she is in danger but B is gone.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-42-31]
B is walking and says – your majesty and father – did you have to draw blood- between the two of you, I dont know who will win, but my title will be taken away. From the first day I saw you your majesty the only thing I wanted was your love. Until the last moment as the queen, I will die as your woman. She forms a noose with the bedsheet to hang herself with
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-49-03]
More ministers die. Yoon orders M to be killed and the book of names taken away so the professor is about to kill M but cant. M tells the rest of Yoon’s faction – the book of names is with me so if you can kill me, come and get it. Yoon looks around at everyone dead. He is the only one left standing.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-49-28]해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-50-34]
Yoon looks at H and H shoots his arrow at Yoon. He hits Yoon’s leg. Yoon gets back up. Yoon goes after H but M cuts him down. Yoon falls. M looks at H and smiles.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-50-55]
One insurgent gets up and H calls out to M. the man is about to come after M. M stands and gets ready. He says in his head: please forgive me for my childish choice. There should only be one sun in the sky so there wont be anymore chaos cuz of me. (meaning no one can use him anymore to get to H)
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-53-49]해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-53-38]
M drops his sword and lets himself be killed. H says it quietly at first then yells: hyungnim. H runs over to M.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[11-54-08]
N stares at the sky and looks at the two suns. Then the moon covers one of them. Jansil cries and says brother
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-04-39]해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-03-37]
H is near M as M lays dying. Woon is crying. M says it’s good to lean in his arms. Woon: why? M: these days it was tiring pretending to be an insurgent and it’s no fun anymore. if there is any regret – maybe for not seeing Y. H is crying. M: why are you crying over something like this. Don’t cry. I am ok. M gives the book. M: this is the book of names of the insurgents you ordered. H: ok. please don’t move. the doctors will be here soon. (hang on) until then. M: there was a time when I resented you for having everything so I really was going to go after your position. but my friends and our relationship were too precious to exchange for the king’s position.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-08-33]
M holds H’s hand and says please be a good king and watch over this country’s citizens with that girl. I will watch over you from there (the sky) M says in his head: father I am coming to where you are as your son –over there – not as a king but as my father, you can laugh for me as much as you want, but I feel bad for my mother who is left behind. M remembers how he said goodbye to young YW-how she asked if he was going somewhere and how he said he dropped by to see her face before he left. “since I saw this unattractive face well, now it’s done.”
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-15-41]
M dies so H holds him and keeps calling out to him asking him to open his eyes.  H: I only ordered you to get the book of names – I never ordered you to die. please open your eyes. it’s an order –are you disobeying an order. hyungnim.  H yells out and looks at the sky
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-19-24]
YW is reading in the sedan and Hong knocks and says it took a long time but they are here and tells her to get out. She asks where this is. Hong says the king ordered him to bring her here. he tells her to hurry and go inside since you suffered on the trip over.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-26-02]
YW goes through the gates and sees her mom walk by. She starts to cry and tries to say “mom.” her mom calls out YW. Are you YW? YW nods yes. her mom asks: Are you really YW? They hug and cry. her mom says: You were alive. You really were alive. Her mom looks at her face and asks is this a dream or reality. How can something like this happen. I didn’t know I would meet you. her mom falls to her knees so YW hugs her. Y comes outside calling mother and YW calls out “brother.” he looks away (in guilt) Her mom hugs her again and calls her my baby. He says let’s take mother inside.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-29-28]
Her mom is lying down holding onto YW’s hand. Y leaves them alone. Her mom says a while back I saw a girl like you – whatever her crime was people were throwing rocks at her. when I saw her my heart broke. YW tells her they can talk about others slowly so just rest now. Her mom says no how can I sleep- what if you disappear again while I am asleep. YW says that wont happen. She wont go anywhere without her permission. Her mom: I don’t what happened. for the past 8 yrs, in your place, the princess stayed by my side -that she is involved in your death. I cant believe that. YW: did you hear that from my brother. Her mom says: I heard that she committed a huge crime. in her stomach, our bloodline is there. How could she do such a thing.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-31-44]
YW goes out and calls out brother. YW: Aren’t you going to look at me.  if you blame yourself I have no choice but to regret being alive . do you want me to think that. he turns around and says I committed a big crime to you. YW: how could you think you committed a crime against me -you did nothing wrong. He says everything happened cuz of me. everything – just cuz of me. She says don’t say such things and praise me for being alive. He hugs her and thanks her for being alive. She thanks him for being alive like this.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-33-39]해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-33-45]
MW is looking at her baby’s clothes that she made. Someone comes in so MW thinks her aide came in so MW says I said I wouldn’t eat any porridge or rice. What aren’t you listening to my words. She looks up and it’s YW holding a tray of porridge. YW asks why she isnt eating. MW: you think I would have any right to eat. YW: So are you going to die together with the baby inside your stomach. MW: do you want me to die. YW: no I want you to live. MW: Lie. that would never happen. I tried to kill you so how could you want me to live. YW: even if you tried to kill me, but I am alive right now. I did resent you enough to want you to die, but thanks to you being alive, my mother was able to find laughter and my brother was able to get a child. MW says how dare you be so insincere. it would be better if you yelled and told me to die. grab my hair so I can bow in front of you to beg for forgiveness. YW: do you need my forgiveness. then I will give you forgiveness. For the sake of the king and my brother who are in pain cuz of you, in your place they begged for forgiveness-for the sake of the two people who are paying for your crime in your place, I will forgive you. but live. live and beg for that forgiveness yourself. take your punishment and atone. Not for my brother and the king but for yourself. MW cries and takes the spoon. MW: for being alive. for living. thank you. YW: please let me say the same thing back to you. MW cries and eats
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-34-35]
M’s mom tells M to open his eyes. Stop joking and open your eyes.  Who is lying to me. cant you see him smiling. Aren’t you still alive. Please wake up. Don’t joke like this. You shouldn’t do this. your mom is getting afraid. She keeps calling out his name and saying get up. Woon goes outside
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-37-48]
As he stands there looking up into the night sky, M shows up and says: so there are days that the guard woon is tired. woon calls out his name. M: did you miss me already. Woon: leaving like that, are you happy.  M: yes I like it. I don’t have to fake smiles anymore. also I dont have to force myself to drink the alcohol I didnt like drinking. I am no longer a threat to the king anymore. more than that, I can keep that girl in my heart as much as I want (meaning love YW) so it’s really great. Woon: Can I ask you one thing. M: as much as you want. Woon: Do you still think of me as your friend. M: friend. that word friend is a good word whenever you hear it.  Woon: Answer me. did you come to me as a friend. M: of course – until now I did and from here on too you are my friend
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-39-27]
Servants are crying over B. H stands there and looks at her. he closes her eyes.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-41-28]
H goes outside and walks over and sees YW standing there. she walks over to him. He breaks down in tears as she hugs him. She pats his back.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-42-07]
H is having a meeting with the new ministers. He says after what happened, the whole country is in chaos. more than anything they need to put to sleep the citizens fears/apprehensions. and make everything stable. ministers say they will do that. H says he wont forget the blood that has been shed during the hunting event. he brings up those who werent involved in the conspiracy and those who did.  The people who didnt do anything will be freed and people who committed crimes will be punished. He says how the princess committed the crime of participating in the spell to kill the crown princess 8 yrs ago and sentences MW to slave status after she has the baby. He says something about Y but I dont know if it was all punishment cuz I heard the words the crime of being married to MW and the word fortune taken away and how Y has to go back to the status he was before the marriage. then H says how 8 yrs ago N performed that spell to kill the crown princess but saved her and orders N to leave after she performs the memorial ceremony for the dead people.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-43-03]
N goes to seungsucheong and tells the shamans to prepare for the memorial rite H ordered. she is going to do this one alone. jansil says she wants to go with N. N tells her to stay here at seungsucheong. you have to stay here and protect this place.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-51-25]
Jansil says I don’t want to do it alone. S unni is gone and now Wol unni became someone who is hard to meet. And brother (M) has left this world. if you arent here godmother. dont go. Don’t throw me away and go.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-53-32]
N does some kind of dance in the yard and her voiceover says all the names of the people who died like S, dowager, B, M -all of you - I will take you all with me. she says something about everyone’s souls letting go of what was bad in their lives. then she says : the sky that embraced hope -one sun and one moon is left. She wishes everyone to go their way and wash away their pain. I wish everyone will be happy. with those last words, she dies. Jansil runs over and calls out godmother and cries over N.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-54-21]
H and YW are dressed for their wedding.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[12-56-12]
On the honeymoon night the aide is pouring too slowly so H orders her to leave. The woman says she isnt supposed to until she is done with certain things but he says just go. She tries to take his belt or robe off but he pulls away from her. H: Where are you putting your hands? the queen hasn’t even touched this body yet. I will get the queen’s assistance so hurry and leave. The aide finally goes
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-05-13]
H says to YW: Everyone is gone so lift your head now. YW looks at him. He moves the table and holds out his hand. She takes it and he pulls her over to him.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-08-16]
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-08-22]해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-08-25]
He suddenly hugs her close and puts her down next to him. H:Who are you? tell me. What is your identity. YW: I am your wife and this country’s mother queen Heo YW. He smiles
*boy they didnt waste anytime did they. next scene offspring.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-09-20]
Two kids are playing. Y and YW watch over them.she says brother so he asks if she has something to say. She says princess MW paid for her crime and has been released from slave status by the king. MW’s aide who had been taking care of MW by her side passed away not too long ago. If you are sorry to me you don’t need to anymore. Y: That’s not it. she says more than anything, dont you think the young kid needs his mom.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-18-59]해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-19-02]
the little kid cries so YW goes over and asks if he is ok. He says yes mother. When H comes the kid runs over to him and calls him father. H asks if he had fun cuz his cousin came over to play.  Kid says he had a great time.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-19-09]
He asks woon to teach him about swords. H asks his son: this kid. do you like guard woon more than your own father. H nods to woon to take his son.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-25-49]
H asks if Y and YW had fun since they havent met in a while. she says they did. she says their son was lonely so it was good to see him have fun with his cousin. H asks why Y’s son didn’t go with H’s son. the kid says he likes books more than swords. H says- how could you be exactly like your dad so much. H says to Y: even at that young age being so smart, he is just like you teacher. Y: since the only thing I know how to do is read. H says his son the prince resembles M cuz he likes swords- even liking woon. Y: relatives resemble each other so he takes after you too your majesty.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-28-10]
Y asks his son if he misses his mom. the kid asks why he is asking that. Y says his son looked like he was envious when he saw the queen with her son. did father see incorrectly. it’s ok. you can answer honestly. Jansil walks by and sees them. She asks are you the queen’s bother. He says I am. why are you asking.  She asks if he knows S. he asks how she knows S. she says S always ask the same thing. every time, she asks: Are you happy? is the young master happy? he has to be happy. She says this every day. Are you happy? It makes Y sad.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-33-46]
H is reading and YW stares at him. She thanks him for releasing MW from being a slave. H: that isnt something for you to be thankful for. YW asks if he is upset at her cuz she kept asking him to do that even after he turned her down a few times. H says releasing MW was something he did as the king and her brother so how could he be mad at YW. it is something I am grateful for. YW says I have a hidden present to thank you. H: a present. He gets up and says he has to go cuz he has a lot of scrolls to read. She says he could read them here too. He says he has to read these scrolls in his room. he tells her to rest comfortably and leaves. Servants think it’s weird cuz H left since he never even thinks of leaving until HS calls him. they say how H and YW never slept apart. they wonder if H has another girl hidden somewhere
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-35-30]
H asks if she is ready and to come out. HS introduces her and says she is an expert at gayageum. she bows to H
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-37-27]
H is practicing the gayageum. H says there isnt much time left before the queen’s birthday so if you are going to get me to play well enough to play in front of her, you have to teach me well. She says I will do my best. H: I learn everything quickly so it wont be hard. H has a hard time and complains about something being wrong with the instrument and wants another one brought. HS says I will verify it and plays it well so H looks impressed and jealous.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-39-22]
HS: there is nothing wrong with the instrument. H: When did you learn to play the gayageum. HS: I didn’t learn it separately, when you were learning it, I looked over your shoulders and practiced when I was bored. H: when you were bored. Turn around and stand
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-40-32]
Y is walking with his son. He turns around cuz  he thinks someone is following them. It’s MW who is crying. she watches them and turns around to go.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-41-34]
Suddenly Y and her son are standing there. she says the king released her from slave status. So there was no place for her to go.  for the last time just once, I wanted to see you. Cuz I missed you so much. I was going to just look at your face from afar and go. Kid says mother. She says she wont come again. I wont hide and look either. But please forgive me once.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-43-45]
She turns to go. Y runs over and back hugs her. MW: I thought you wouldn’t forgive me. Y: I wasn’t going to forgive you.if you were going to throw yourself away like that, I wasnt going to forgive you. but I’m going to be happy now. For our son’s sake.  for the sake of the one who is dead but still wishes for my happiness (meaning S).
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-45-02]
He motions for the kid to come over and she hugs the kid. Y hugs them too.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-45-58]
H is practicing on the table  like he is playing the gaygeum as Hong watches and smiles. H asks if hong took care of what he ordered. Hong says how he sent the goods to the infirmary like the queen wanted (at her expense) H: you did well. how is the infirmary doing.  hong reports about what the queen did and stuff. Hong asks what he is doing and H says it’s nothing
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-59-15]
YW gets called to the hidden moon building. She goes over and is told to sit there. H is there with the gayageum. He congratulates her on her birthday and says he prepared a performance for her. I am not good but i hope you have fun. he sounds pretty good but messes up and hurts his finger.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[13-59-52]
YW walks over to him and looks at his hand. She asks if he is ok. There is someone still playing so she knows he faked it. she looks around to see where the sound is coming from so H says just pay attention to me. just me.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[14-04-35]
H: Are you disappointed the present wasn’t good. YW: no it was fun. H: I prepared the present to be fun. So I will give you something else. She asks if he is going to let it rain petals from the roof. He says HS is too old to climb up to the roof. she asks if he is going to set fireworks off in the sky then. H: how could I waste the citizen’s money to capture a girl’s heart. instead, I will give you something better.
He kisses her. HS is still earnestly playing the gayageum over by the side of the building.
해를 품은 달.E20.END.120315.HDTV.H264.720p-KOR[14-05-35]
End

Thans to : http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com as resource