Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Moon That Embrace The Sun Ep 18

해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-26-29]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-27-02]

H and YW are lying down. H: Isnt it nice we are lying together. YW: Yes it is. H says to HS: dont you think this too much (as in aren’t you going too far doing this). HS is blindfolded sitting between them and cant see anything. HS: what are you talking about?  H: You think I would… before marraige– do you not trust me. HS says how he trusts H but he doesnt trust the urges of a young man that H hid away for all those long years. H: but in this situation -how can I sleep like this. HS removes his blindfold and asks: then will you make me a promise? H: promise? what promise? H: you swear on your knees that you will never ever lay a finger on the miss. H yells HS crossed over the line.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-28-24]
YW says to HS: when I think about that long time when I didnt get to see the king for 8 yrs, even if I saw him every night it wouldnt be enough. she pleads for him to let her look at H in the dark as much as she wants. HS says something about how he is going to think of her request from a daughter to a father and she can look and keep H in her heart as much as she wants. HS bows to H and leaves.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-28-58]
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-30-20]
H: more than the king he served over 20 yrs he listens to your words better. even though I dislike HS,  don’t worry I wont lay a finger on you. YW: do you really mean that? H starts to say “he would never” until she takes his hand. YW: I dared to hold your hand so are you going to chase me out. he says no. she asks if he will tell on her. he says he wouldnt. she says how: you didnt lay a finger on me.(meaning she did it)
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-30-42]
They holds hands more and stare at each other and smile. He closes his eyes
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-31-15]
B meets with her aide. B: what do you mean the (spy) attendant girl disappeared. aide says H must have suspected cuz he move to another building and no matter how much she looked she couldnt find the girl. Also he got rid of all his previous attendants and hired all new girl attendants. B asks all of them? aide: yes that is what I heard. B: then he is hiding something there for sure. What is the king hiding there
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-32-34]
MW is running and Y’s mom says you shouldnt run. MW says sorry she just wanted to hurry and tell her mother the good news. his mom says: I am happy too but this is a time when you should be very careful. didnt the doctor say that too. MW promises to be careful and walks slowly.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-32-58]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-33-01]
Hong says hello to MW -are you well. She says yes and asks who he is. He introduces himself. she comments on his appearance and tells him to serve the king well. he says he will. Hong looks at her as she walks away and remembers his conversation with H
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-33-21]
H asks hong if he found out what he asked. Hong reports how met with the person H wanted but it was hard to meet that person and he didnt hear anything useful. but before the former king ordered a stop to the investigation of the crown princess’s death, he met with sookyungjae (skj) a lot. H says how that person has something to do with the princess. hong says since the former king doted on the princess there shoudnt be anything suspicious but something about it bothers hong.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-33-48]
YW listens from the other side. H asks says what bothers him. Hong says how the former king met skj a lot and without a new selection the king made the current queen the new crown princess right away. hong also says how the dowager met with skj often too. H: my grandmother? hong: yes. hong looks up his notes and says he found out about the spell like H wanted. H says it’s ok about that cuz he already found out through the head shaman at seungsucheong. H changes his mind and tells Hong to report what he investigated. Hong mentions how the spell could be cast with a straw doll, but it’s more effective with a person. someone who with strong desires for the spell to work better.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-41-21]
H suddenly remembers how he asks the dowager -what are you hiding and her saying how she is doing all this for his sake – to protect the ones H cherishes. how the former king must have covered it up for that reason. Then how YW said the former king must have had a reason to cover it up. H replays what hong just said. H tells him to stop and he can go.  H is in shock. He says in his head “why did the princess – why?”
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-50-12]
Y’s mom and MW meet with her mother. And tells her how MW is pregnant. his mom says how they just came from the doctor and confirmed that MW is pregnant. queen mother is happy about the news. She praises her daughter saying you did well. MW asks Y’s mom’s permission to leave first. his mom asks why – if MW doesnt feel well. but MW says that’s not it – she wants to hurry and tell her husband the good news. His mom says the queen will feel sad since MW hasnt been here to visit in a long time so MW should stay longer with the queen but her mom says MW can go. queen says she can just talk with Y’s mom. MW tells his mom to do that and gets up. Her mom tells her –even if MW is in a rush to tell her husband – not to forget to tell H too. MW says she will
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-50-47]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-51-36]
H remembers how he had a conversation with his dad as a kid. when the king said sorry to the prince. young H: for what? king: your father wasnt able to protect that girl. you are a smart prince so one day you will reach the age when you know the meaning of these words. Remember what I am going to tell you now. young H tells him to say it.  king: forgive these people your father tried to protect. And protect them. H: what? king: even if it will be hard, forgive me first. H says sorry but he doesnt understand what his father is saying. the king faces him and says how lonely the position of being king is. there are enemies all around and anyone could become your enemy. there are times when you have do things that you dont want to do. the enemy could also be your own bloodline. even then, you have to forgive that family member. young H asks who do I have to forgive and protect?
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-52-05]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-52-35]
Current H remembers how young MW cried and came into his room and said she hated him and how she told young Y that the prince lied and she wasnt stupid and that she reads and stuff.  YW calls to him so he asks: did you know? is that why you hid from me that your memories came back? He gets up and goes
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-54-32]
H goes to that main room where ministers meet with the king. H has a flashback and remembers how the king was yelling at young h “to stop right now.” (young h was kneeling in protest – arguing for Y’s sake) For his dad to take back his word for letting Y marry MW. king: did you not hear me telling you to get up this instant.  young h says what a waste it is to block Y’s bright career path that he is just starting on and that it’s no different than killing him. king: how can you compare becoming the princess’s husband to death? young h: how can you say only losing your life is death. king: what? young h goes on and says something about how he is going to tell Y’s dad not to let this happen  (like break up Y and MW) and young h asks again for the king to take back allowing Y to become MW’s husband. King tells him to go back but young h says: until you take back your word/order, I will not leave. king threatens – are you only going to understand my words if you get dragged out by guards. young h: your majesty. the king orders him to follow.  young h goes after him. H stands there and follows them.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-57-22]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-57-21]
when the two of them are alone, King calls him a bad kid. king asks: do you know what you did? young h: I only did it to protect Y. king: protect? how many people do you think you endangered today? king points out how young h’s actions made Y and his father targets in front of the ministers.  also now the ministers will suspect the king too. King points out how the citizens will now suffer under those pathetic minister’s rules (instead of good people like Y’s father who could have done a better job) King asks if young h didnt know the damage he just caused -Who do you think you can protect? young h: then do you just want me to stand by and watch- not doing anything at all. if I dont protect anyone at all and just follow along changing nothing- To be weak and powerless. Is that how you want me to live. Is that what a king does. King says -the more you try to protect -they will get hurt. the more you want to gain – you will lose. it’s your lot in life/your fate. if you really want to protect – don’t get caught. if you want to gain one thing, throw away one thing.  you can only gain by losing. you can only throw away to protect. that is your goal. young h asks:so what did the king protect. what did you gain and what did you lose? King says in his head: in place of losing your brother I gained you.  in place of losing Y, I was able to protect you.  in place of losing the crown princess I was able to protect your sister MW.  young h says: I wont do that. if it’s the right thing to do, even if I have to put everything I have on the line, I will protect it. if it’s the wrong thing, even if I have to lose everything, I will throw it away. I will become that kind of king.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-59-08]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-59-21]
Young H leaves and current H looks at him. young h glares and yells: did you forget what you swore to do back then? did you forget your goal/objective to correct what’s wrong? putting people in their rightful position-when people who dont have the right are in position, giving it to someone who has the right. as the king that is the path you have to go on. Did you forget that?
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-59-30]
H brushes past current H and leaves. H stands there in shock.
* pretty sure the script called for Hwon to stand there looking dumbstruck, but the actor KSH seemed pretty blown away by YJG’s acting skills. YJG made us remember why we missed him so much and I bet KSH was thinking – thank goodness this kid wasn’t on longer than 6 episodes or else I would have had even bigger shoes to fill. :)
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[10-59-54]
MW asks the aide is H didnt say where he went. aide says she doesnt know. H shows up. She asks if he has been well (healthy)
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-00-14]
MW says she heard from mother that he was healthier so why is he staying here. he says her name. H: did you want Y that much? MW: what? H: is that why you did such a cruel thing? she asks what he is talking about -what cruel thing. He says Y’s sister. She gets nervous and lies “what? I don’t know what you are talking about at all.” H asks why did you do that –why are you involved in the spell to kill the crown princess. Why? She bows her head and asks him to keep it a secret from her husband at least. it’s ok if you punish me but my husband – please. please.  H tells her to lift her face. H cries and says do you know what you did. MW: same look in your eyes– in the same voice –the  same words. That’s what father said to me too. Flashback: Young MW is crying and begging the king to save her. king yells at her – do you know what you did. she tells him how she didnt know-she really didnt know what would happen. grandmother said if she just stood there being still she could marry Y and she really didn’t know YW would die. king grabs her and says listen carefully to what I am going to tell you now  – no one can know about this – till the day you die keep your mouth shut. do you understand my words?
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-03-27]
Current MW says back then she only told their father that she didnt know. cuz she really didn’t know. she found out later when Y cried. I realized what I did when I saw him crying over his sister. H: you committed a crime that deserves death to our father and to Y’s father-to me and to YW too- how are you going to pay for that crime. what are you going to pay that crime with?
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-02-46]
YW cries hearing this.  MW: even if I went back to that time again, I would choose my husband. even if I was punished a thousand times later- even if I died and went to hell – I will not regret that decision back then. H: I will punish you. I have to punish you to be able to punish the others.  MW says she will take her punishment but (dont punish) the baby in her stomach and her husband. H: what did you just say?  MW stops crying and puts a smile on her face and says I have to go now. My husband will be waiting. She bows and leaves.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-03-38]
H keeps shaking his head and crying. he yells out over and over.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-12-05]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-11-58]
Y is waiting for MW. He goes over to her. she says husband in a sad voice so he asks why she is like that. he asks if she heard something that wasnt good from the doctor. MW: he said I have your baby in my stomach.  He laughs and then says sorry cuz he should have guessed but he didn’t know at all. MW: no it’s ok I didnt know either. but. Y: but what?  she cries and says – I have something to tell you. he says to say it. she starts to say – to tell you the truth. He asks if she didn’t want the  baby. She says no. I wanted it so much. He takes her hand and thanks her. he says: it’s not enough to say thanks. he says sorry for just receiving her kindness and not returning them. He promises to be better to her from here on and hugs her. he tells her not to cry cuz the baby will be scared. MW keeps crying. S watched all that from the wall
* there arent enough tears in the world for her to shed so make up even a little bit of what she said to Hwon. feeling sadness in her heart now doesn’t make up for the actual words she said about not regretting her choice back then. the young princess didnt know what she was doing, but the grown one knew exactly what she was doing when she said she would do it again. you cant cry real tears of remorse when you dont feel any. If she had been crying for her husband or her baby, that’s one thing. but I believe she was crying for herself and what she might lose. no pity there. she ran out of excuses for her behavior tonight by not confessing in this moment.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-14-50]
S goes back and jansil says in her scary possessed tone: he will be a son that resembles his father. smart. goodlooking. he will prove beneficial for the country. S sits and cries. Jansil becomes herself and asks: why are you like that – did I say something again. N says to S: that is why I told you not to go there again. why do you not listen? S: my poor young master -what to do. in love with the woman who killed his sister. how could something like this happen. N tells her to be quiet. (afraid others will hear) S: it would have been better not to have told. N says-you said if I didnt tell everything, you threatened to jump in and save everyone. that’s why I told. S: still – you shouldnt have told –my poor miss and young master-what to do
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-16-31]
YW asks if she can come in but H says no you cant see.  I cant see you. I swore I would punish those who did that to you but the people who did that to you – they were my family. those that plotted to kill you, killed you, and covered up your death-they were all my family members. So what right do I have to look at you. he bows his head and cries.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-18-40]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-18-35]
YW comes out and sits in front of him. He looks up and she says: even after I regained my memories,  you asked why I didn’t tell you the truth. What I was afraid of was this. that you would blame yourself and you wouldn’t look at me – that is what I was afraid of.  H: how you ended up like this, it’s cuz of me.  YW: if you say that I will regret that I am alive. he asks- what should I do. She says stop and cover it up. If my brother knows about this he wont be able to endure it. H: dont you feel it’s unfair cuz of all those long years you had to live hiding? dont you want retribution for the torment and anguish you went through. YW: that torment and anguish, I dont want to share with my brother. He says: you feel bad for your brother but dont you feel sorry for me. you arent the queen and I have to be with some other girl so dont you feel sorry for me. dont you feel bad for you? They both cry
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-19-39]
dowager: did you say Ohyang? H tells the dowager: even though they say spring will come soon, it’s still cold at night. that place will be better than the palace. she asks: are you really wanting me to go for my health’s sake or …he interrupts and says: I am saying you should stop being involved in politics and just rest comfortably now. dowager: that will never happen. no one can remove me from this position. H: then you can choose. Either go there like I said or take your punishment for conspiracy to murder according to the law. She asks what crime did I commit for you to say such things. He says the crime of killing the crown princess with a spell 8 yrs ago. dowager: prove it. and also for the crime of using your granddaughter as an accomplice in the act. dowager: prove it.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-20-05]
H: do not confuse my father with me. I wont be lenient towards the guilty just because they are related to me. just put down everything and go to ohyang. this is all the consideration I can show you as family. dowager: what will you gain from doing this. H: I will gain that one thing – justice. dowager: why do you not know that you still need me. H: you said I should correct what is wrong and you said I should follow the right path. if you are following your path cuz that’s what old people do, my path is to correct the wrong right away and then I will return everything to its rightful place. dowager: you cant do this to me. H says he will not watch her leave tomorrow and tells her to be healthy. He leaves.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-21-00]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-20-46]
She yells through the door -the seat you are sitting in right now- don’t you know whose strength made that position for you. it was me. your grandmother -for your sake – I got blood on both my hands to protect that seat. what do you mean ohyang. How can you ask me to give up my position. You cant do this. She yelled too much and collapses. aide calls for the doctor. H doesn’t even turn around
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-21-11]
Ministers meet with Yoon. Minister heard about how the dowager was sent away to ohyang so one says – the king just said with words he did it for her health, but the king actually kicked out his own family member. They guess things are not looking safe for them cuz the king found out everything and has decided to draw his sword and come after them (as in attack them). They think no one is going to be left alive among them. One asks yoon what to do. yoon: we have to attack first. He uses an old phrase to basically say –why should they leave when there are so many of them since all they need to do is change the ruler.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-21-36]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-21-52]
M is getting ready. His mom asks if he is leaving now. he says his injuries dont hurt anymore so why stay longer. She asks for a walk together for a while.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-23-53]
His mom says his name and he says in the usual tone guessing what she is about to say that he wont waver or break. She says do what you want. From here on –do what you want-live act according to your heart. M: Do you mean that. his mom says: cuz I trust you. I trust you will choose the right decision. M: you trust me- do you know those words scare me. She says this time will pass. when time passes everything will be ok. Even sadness disappears at one point. and another good life will appear. However you live – whatever your choose. I will trust you. M: no matter what I choose? She says yes whatever the choice
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-30-17]
M goes back to his home and his supporters are milling around. He walks over to them. Asking why they are gathered around in such cold weather. guy asks M not to run off. they just came to say hello. M invites them in
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-30-46]
The men say how there isnt a quiet night in the land these days cuz the next in line hasnt been designated so they are worried cuz there is no certainty. It’s even more worrisome if the king doesn’t have a night of consummation. M says they are overreacting. he asks what is there to worry when the king is healthy and strong and still has time (to have an heir). one guy says of course the king should be healthy but we are talking about “if.” Other guy says if H doesn’t have an heir, then M could take the throne since he is the prince. M says they are talking about a dangerous topic and asks what they want to say. A guy says if the next in line to the throne is not determined/set so if M acts after everything has happened, it will be too late. M: so what should I do. Leave the healthy king and follow you guys? M pulls out his sword and asks: isnt this sword really beautiful? the guy says it is. M: It’s a waste- this precious sword will have to get dirty with the blood of pesty flies. (meaning these guys). M points the blade at the mean. M: whose neck should I cut off first? If I take your traitorous neck to the king then how much will I get paid for it? other guy says M misunderstood. M: should I cut of that tongue that speaks treason? guy says let’s go to the men.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-32-40]
They all run off except one. M has his blade at the guy’s neck. M says if you say such things like that again, you head and body will say goodbye forever
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-32-47]
The main guy reports to Yoon how M wouldn’t even go for it so it wont work . they thought they moved M’s heart cuz M let them inside, but they almost lost their necks. yoon: it wouldnt be fun if he fell for it so easily. so is that all? flashback to M asking the guy- who is in charge that is hiding go and tell that person to stop using people and come himself if he has something to say. yoon tells the guy to leave now. Minister wonders why it has to be M since for a long time he has been loyal to the king. other guy asks what yoon doesnt know such an obvious fact. the other guy says how M ran off with the girl but got her taken away by the king. so M will want to turn on him.  other guy wonders if M will turn on the king over a girl. the other one says wont it be dangerous? cuz M wont easily betray the king. Yoon mentions how the king’s position could go to M. one wonders if M will be easy to convince (to come to their side). Yoon: whatever we have to do we have to make M cross over to us. in his head yoon asks: your majesty arent you curious what my last card is?
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-34-09]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-34-24]
B is walking and sees her mom. she is with some girl. Yoon asks what his wife is doing here. His wife says this is the niece she mentioned to him. since the queen (B) was depressed I brought the girl to chat with her.  yoon asks what the girl’s name is. she says her name. he asks if this is her first time coming to the palace. girl: yes. he asks what she thinks since she came.  girl lists all the places she went to and what her impressions were. and now the palace feels real. so she thought how nice it would be to live in a spacious beautiful palace like this. Yoon laughs and asks if she wants to live in the palace. she says yes. he asks if she wants to look around the palace. B remembers how her dad said the same thing to her. do you want to look around the palace – if you want I can let you live there. B’s mom calls out to B. her father looks over at B and leaves
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-35-26]
Girl is introduced to B. her mom says even if the girl is young, she understands well and is at a docile age so she can of great comfort to you if you keep her by your side. B: mother my father might throw me away. Her mom asks what do you mean your father could abandon you. how could you say such things. B: if it’s father, he is someone who could do that. if he doesnt need me, even if I am his daughter he could throw me away. Her mom asks who would take B’s place then. B looks at the girl. Her mom calls the aide and tells her to take the girl away and feed her. her mom says like you said, even if the girl lived here in the palace- would the king fall for such a young girl. B says the situation would change if the king changed. If it’s father – it’s possible.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-36-14]해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-36-09]
M’s servant says a guest came outside. M: I told you not to let anyone in. servant says: it’s not someone I can order around to go or come.  M goes out and it’s Yoon. Yoon asks to have drinks with M
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-36-26]
They sit across from each other. M asks if the mice already reported what happened let’s get to the point. Yoon asks if M doesn’t want to become the sun (king). M: dont you realize what you just said means? yoon: how could I speak without knowing what it means. M: how fun. but why me? what about your other prospects. yoon: the important things are ambition and ability. the ambition to want to become the king and the ability to be the king. M says he doesnt have those characteristics so don’t drag me into you plan. If you leave now I will keep it a secret from the king. Yoon asks if M always wants to live the rest of his life underneath the king. M: even if I agreed with some of what you said, you need a reason to remove him (H). Yoon says they can make one up. yoon brings up how H is irresponsible cuz in front of the country who is watching the king loves a shaman -isnt that plenty. M: but that shaman isnt just a shaman. cuz she is the crown princess who died 8 yrs and came back alive.  as a human being wasnt that cheap to do. Yoon: you already knew all that. M: I already knew cuz I am smart like that. Yoon: so you knew all that and tried to keep what belonged to the king  even though you knew that was selfish?
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-36-50]
H meets with hong. H says hong worked hard and thanks to hong, H was able to figure out a lot of things. hong says he worried that the information he gave H from his investigations didnt cause more trouble for H. H says he needed that info to realize things. H says how there is more unpleasant work left. HS hands over a list to hong. H says written on the list are the people Hong has to meet  and what Hong has to do from here on. Hong says he will carry out the order and leaves.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-38-07]
H talks to YW. how H threw out the challenge so the other side will attack.  (meaning Hwon started taking action against them) she talks about feeling bad for causing him trouble cuz of her. so he says: did you think I would just stand by and let this happen to me -just wait and see-from here on among the citizens they will start to hear some amusing talk. H asks her to take a walk for a while
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-38-57]
H and YW go outside to the hidden moon building. H says he hid a present for her here. she says she already has everything. how could I want anything else. He says he already prepared it so go find it.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-40-19]
She looks here and there.  he says she is looking to earnestly for someone who said she didn’t need anything. She asks what it is and maybe it’s too small so people cant see it well. He says defensively: what do you mean it’s small - it isnt small. She walks over and asks if he is giving the hidden moon building to her. he says her greed is too big. no.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-46-11]
YW: then what is it? H: what I am giving you is something you cant exchange with anything in this world. something precious. what every girl wants. that one thing. She says no way. He says yes you guessed correctly, it’s me. she laughs. H: what is that laugh – are you saying it’s silly. She says how could she do that. it’s cuz I am really happy.

He hugs her. H: you already gave me you my heart. I am going to give you everything I have
Yoon asks if M already gave up (on the shaman) the king is going to let that shaman sit on the throne. also how cold the king was towards you and how he mistreated you. have you forgotten? M laughs and says you guessed wrong. M says – do I look like someone who will go for the throne over jealousy and betray my brother. i have no interest in power and i have no intention of joining you. M says he doesn’t need anything yoon is offering. Yoon draws his sword under the table and says in his head that he is disappointed that M doesnt have any ambition.it cant be helped. If I cant use you I have no choice but to throw you away (meaning kill him). M leans in and says all he wants is his ancestral rites at Jongmyo Shrine and Heo YW- just those two things.
해를 품은 달.E18.120301.HDTV.H264.450p-OMG[11-48-43]
End
Thans to : http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com as resource