Monday, July 8, 2013

Gu Family Book Ep 15

starts with young YW going over to take the sword but cant budge it. her dad comes over and pulls it out for her and tells her to hold it. he asks how is the weight of the sword. she says it’s too heavy. he says the sword is power – if you swing it the wrong way it could get an innocent person’s blood on it – to the extent that you cant handle the weight of that. she asks did you ever slay someone innocent father? he replies just once in my life i slayed someone innocent. flashback of him killing WR
YW calls for KC and sees WR so she draws her sword and asks who is there?
SJ tells KC ”he showed up -he wants to kill you.”  KC asks who is he? SJ: WR. your father. KC says you said my father died already. SJ says he came back as a thousand year demon. he wants to kill everyone that has to do with SH. as SH’s son - everyone around you will get hurt so hurry and run away.
YW falls and sees WR standing in front of her. she calls out to KC for help in her head. KC is running and hears her. he says her name and keeps running.

구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[01-03-03] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[01-03-11] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[01-04-18] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[01-04-51] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[01-05-18] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[01-05-45]
WR steps closer to her and lifts her chin. she grabs her sword but he stops her by holding her sword hand. KC calls out for YW so WR tells her not to move. she asks who are you. he says I am WR. YW: WR? WR: yes that’s my name. what about you? she gives her name and the name of the school. he asks Dam YW? are you Master Dam PJ’s daughter? so you are.  how do you know KC? YW: do you know KC too? he says I know his father. 20 yrs ago the one Dam PJ killed. she is shocked and says what? WR: you didn’t know – the person who killed KC’s father is Master Dam PJ. did you really not know? does KC still not know that truth? is that it? she stands and draws her sword and puts it to his neck asking what is your identity to show up in front of me saying such things. he stands and says I will tell you this in advance but with those things you cant take me down. she strikes and he grabs her sword arm and turns the blade on her as he catches her. she screams
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-48-36] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-48-57] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-50-02] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-50-20]
KC hears the scream and runs toward her. she is on her knees alone in the wood. he runs over calling her name over and over. she looks at him. he touches her face asking are you ok? you aren’t hurt? she is crying so he asks what’s wrong – what did you see. she hugs him and sobs. he has tears flowing down too as he hugs her close
GW is staring at the drawing of the ship and TS tells him how SS is planning to make a new type of ship. GW asks -are you saying SS can make this kind of ship for real? TS says it hasnt been built yet so I dont know if it can be made for real or not. but I know my father planned to use the 5000nyang for those ships.  GW: how can I trust this info isnt a fake/lie? TS: what are you saying? GW: it could be that you brought fake info on purpose and are trying to dupe me . TS says I am someone standing on the edge of a cliff right now- on a cliff where I have nothing to hold onto – no foot hold – cant even see a place to go up to. trying to protect my sister’s life -hanging on with all my strength- to try to live – I am hanging on - so don’t try to push me to the edge anymore -it means dont test me anymore. got that?
GW tells SB he doesn’t know whose side TS is on –  if the change in him is for real or fake. SB thinks this kind of ship is impossible. so GW asks do you think this drawing is a trick/deception. SB thinks they could have suspected GW’s actions and fed him false info.  GW: there is a way to confirm one thing.
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-53-34] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-54-11]
KC is binding her leg and asks what did you see that made you sprain your leg?  she remembers what WR said about her dad killing KC’s dad. she lies she tripped over some roots. KC lectures her: a girl going around alone in the woods at night. YW: cuz they said you disappeared without a word so I got worried. KC: you knew very well how dangerous the woods are these days – a girl alone without any fear. she says you are calling me a girl a lot these days. KC: you call a girl a girl – do I call her a guy? YW: do you even see me as a girl? KC retorts: re my eyes buttonholes? of course i see you as a girl. they let that sink in for a moment. he finishes binding her sprain and says it’s all done. he extends his hand to help her stand. she ends up in his arms holding hands. they stare into each other’s eyes. he gulps and says let’s go down now. master dam will be worried. but they don’t pull apart. he walks off first and then turns around. he goes back and picks up her weapon and walks off again
TS is looking over the Inn with his servant and choi. choi says the Inn is not like it used to be. it’s cuz the new owner lord has no interest in the Inn. TS’s servant says I don’t know why he came here if he has no interest in it. choi tells him to be careful cuz GW’s spies (rats) could overhear. TS asks do you think I can get the Inn back – if I do - then will my life be straightened out again?
the woman and her aide are watching TS from above. the man is telling the woman about TS and how he is the son of the owner of the Inn Park MS. that he was arrested for treason but now he is following GW’s orders. she wonders “if that kid is alive, that child would be his age too.” so the guy asks are you talking about your son.
*This conversation makes it very clear - the fact that the woman in the hat really is KC’s mother. Back in those days, KC would not have been considered a good match for YW based on what the public knows – his current status as a lowborn, but PJ knows that KC’s mother was from a noble family I think so his only objection should be the half gumiho part.
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-41-08] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-41-20] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-42-09] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-43-04]
YW cries out in pain so KC asks does it hurt a lot? can you not walk? YW: it’s ok I can endure it. he crouches down and tells her to get on his back but she says -what is that – it’s ok – I don’t do that stuff. he tells her to get on again but she says I said I dont want to. so he stands and asks then should I carry you and go? YW: what? KC: which way do you want to go? do you want me to carry you or piggyback you. she says my leg isnt broken - it’s just sprained a little – I can walk plenty still but he picks her up in his arms. he says then I will carry you. she says I’m ok let me down. but he says no. she says it’s a long ways off to the school – it’s too hard on you. he tells her to just hold still at a time like this and act like you dont know what’s going on and leave it up to me. how can a girl not know that. she says it’s cuz I feel sorry. he says it’s not hard at all – even if you asked me to walk all night like this I can so just be still. she thanks him as he walks along carrying her.
*I felt bad for LSG cuz even tho Suzy isnt fat, she is really tall and big boned so she looks like she might weigh more than the average girl her age. plus I noticed today that LSG is a lot shorter than Sung Joon and CJH
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-46-38] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-46-53]
KC suddenly stops when he sees gon coming over with some students. Gon’s eyes go wide with shock -then he scowls. KC and YW freeze when they see her dad is right behind them. he looks ready to spit nails
PJ yells at her saying how could you not listen to me. I told you to watch your behavior and be careful. what were you doing with him all this time. YW: I told you – it was cuz I hurt my leg. PJ: you and TS are engaged right now. YW: you didnt even ask me for my opionion and decided that on your own. PJ says at the school, it’s the law/rule for the Master to arrange the marriage.  YW: is it cuz of KC’s dad. I heard you killed his father. is that true? is that why you were so cold to him and kept him at a distance. he asks if KC knows this too. she says KC doesnt know anything. he asks who she heard it from. YW: before that answer me -why did you do it. why did you kill KC’s father?  how did that happen? he says it happened a long time ago. I have nothing to say about that matter so leave now
flashback to WR holding her in his arms saying “so it is. seeing how you raise your sword to an innocent first –  you two are the same -the father and his daughter.” she says my father is not someone who would ever hold his sword up to an innocent.  WR: I was that innocent person. she is shocked and cant believe it. WR says believe my words - all of this is the truth. alone in her room she says this cant be-what to do KC
PJ tells Gon for the time being -we have to keep YW and KC apart
Gon reports to her that she cant go out on her dad’s orders. she tells him to move aside so she can speak to her dad but he says you cant go out. she yells at him to move but he says her lessons start today. if you go against his orders and go outside –  all of the students will get punished in your place. YW: what? father went so far as to say that? Gon asks her to follow the orders this time around. she asks where KC is now
KC is sneaking around the school dressed in all black. TS is in his room when he hears footsteps. TS asks who is it. KC says it’s me TS. TS asks what are you doing here. he looks at the sword KC is holding and realizes he is fake (not the real KC). TS: what are you doing here. KC: I came to confirm something. did you really steal the drawing from SS’s place? TS: what are you talking about.  KC: the ship that SS is planning to build. dont you know about it?  did you really betray us. TS says I only did what I had to to protect my sister CJ -as you now CJ is the only family member I have left. KC: so that’s it. you are saying you really changed? TS says an old saying and uses a candle holder to fight him with. GW comes in and says stop. this is enough. SB changes back from KC and says TS isnt lying. TS asks what is this. GW says I was confirming you really are on my side. TS says i went to your side cuz of my sister. got that? so don’t mess with my conscience that I covered for my sister. GW gives him some advice about how living with a conscience will only make the world tiring and burdensome.  how you threw everything aside like now for the sake of saving your sister and your life is way more like a person. he leaves with SB. TS breathes a sigh of relief cuz he convinced GW that he is on his side
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-37-46]
SJ wakes up and KC is asleep sitting by him. SJ looks at the medicine KC brought and calls out to him. KC wakes up and asks how do you feel. can you move? he tells him to drink some of this. he explains this medicine is special that I brought from our teacher gong -it is good for your body. SJ says I told you to run away so why are you still here. KC says how could I run away when someone is sick. I am not such a careless guy. SJ says your dad is looking all thru the woods to kill you. KC says how could something like that be my father -even though he is a gumiho/creature –  how can you call someone a father who is intent on killing his own kid. SJ says if something goes wrong you could die. KC: you told me one time that I could never die. SJ: between gumihos/creatures – they can kill or be killed.  KC:  if I can die then it means I can kill him too. isnt that so? SJ calls him frustrating and says you cant ever beat WR so why try to fight when you cant win. KC says cuz he messed with someone he should have never have messed with. so dont try to stop me and go somewhere safe. dont worry about me. now that I know who he is- that’s plenty. KC quotes the old saying that TS said before – if I know you and know me- we will either become enemies or friends
TS smiles to himself and says if that was really you - you would have replied like that.
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-35-50]
KC tells SJ to rest and leaves. WR watches KC walking away in the woods
KC sense him nearby and turns around. he sees him in the shrubs with his eyes red. KC goes over and realizes he cant move his legs cuz the plant starts to grow and cover his legs holding him in place. WR sees that and his eyes go back to normal. KC wonders what is this and pulls the plant away
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-39-07]
KC runs back to school calling out for YW. he asks the kid where is YW now – it’s cuz I have urgent news. gon asks what is so urgent. KC says how the plant climbed up his legs in the woods just now. where is YW now? gon says how YW is starting her lessons today.
YW is meeting with some instructor who tells her how she has to learn to sew and stuff – like embroidery (to become a wife) and the first thing is to change into a hanbok.
YW is furious and tells the student on guard duty to tell her dad she is going over there now about his order
she goes and yells at her dad. sewing? you are making me sew? he calmly says now that you are going to get married - starting from now learn to become a housewife.   YW: you told me not to forget the weight of the sword. to learn the sword to protect people. you taught me that.  he says live as a girl. put down the sword and find happiness as a wife. that is what your father means. he gets up to leave but she says if it’s not with KC –  I don’t want to. PJ: what did you say? YW:  if it’s not with KC- I dont want to live as anything else. he yells back is that something to say in front of your father? what father in this world would want to give his precious daughter to someone who is not human and half gumiho. also if  he knew the truth that I killed his father -how do you think KC will react - what if he gets revenge -then what are you going to do. please dont make your father’s sword have innocent blood on it twice. he leaves and she sinks to her knees
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-13-36]
KC argues how could a perfectly normal person be locked up. does that make sense. Gon: whether or not it makes sense – this is all cuz of you. (as in – it’s your fault). KC: what did I do? Gon says PJ gave this unusual order cuz KC was getting too close with YW too much so dont hang around her from here on.  KC says just cuz the body is locked up–does it lock up the heart too?  just cuz legs are bound – does it bind the heart too. gon: be careful what you say. KC: it would be better to tell me to leave this place and dont hold onto someone innocent. Gon: dont worry I am thinking of chasing you out soon. he throws some bells at him and tells him to tie the band around his waist. KC:why? Gon: just tie it if I tell you to tie it.  so KC obeys and asks “like this?” Gon quickly slices off a bell. KC asks what did you just do now. gon says you have 9 (bells) left now. KC: what? Gon: starting from today and for the next 4 days – protect the rest of the bells well for the next 4 days. KC: what if I cant protect them well? Gon: the moment all 9 bells fall off - you will get kicked out of here. KC: what? this punk. who are you to order me around so gon draws his sword to show the emblem and explains who he is. one of the four men of honor with the apricot blossom. KC is stunned. gon: from now on it’s 4 days. within that time I will make sure you disappear from here forever
YW is yelling at the woman – this is ridiculous. the woman says you don’t do needlework with words – you do it with your hands.
KC complains to gong about gon. does this make sense? Gon – one of the four men of honor- was he that good? since when? I am suddenly suspicious of this four men of honor qualifications. gong says you cant take Gon lightly – Gon is the best swordsman in the school after master Dam. KC: but still – all he ever does is go around following behind YW. gon shows up and slices off another bell and says you have 8 left  so KC calls out this is cheating to sneak up behind me. gong says forget 3 days – you wont last even a day and get kicked out if you keep this up. he offers up his new special medicine to take and get some strenth but KC turns him down. he hears steps and twirls around asking who is it. it’s the kid. why are you like this KC hyungnim. KC: it’s nothing. after KC leaves the kid asks if the bells started and gong verifies it. the kid thinks KC will get kicked out
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-30-23] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-31-29]
KC has to go to the bathroom but gon pops out and slices off another bell. gon says you have 7 left. KC is washing his face and gon cuts off another bell so KC looks at him between his legs. gon: with this you have 6 left. they fight and KC loses another. gon says five and leaves.
YW pricks her finger and says I cant do this. I cant guess where the needle will pop out. the woman says you hold a sword really well that’s way bigger than that. YW says of course cuz I carried a sword around like my hand for almost ten years.  the woman says just think the needle is a sword and swing it around. nothing happens overnight - with a focused heart - it takes one stitch at a time. YW starts and hurts herself again
KC is on full alert and wonders if he has to go around like this all the time (nervous and jumpy cuz of Gon). he remembers the vine grabbing his legs so he goes over to some and tells it to grow. it doesn’t work.  he says this is weird. the vine a while ago grew. he looks at his bracelet and takes it off. the wind blows and his eyes change color. he tries to make the vine grow again and this time it works. WR is watching him from around the corner. he touches a flower and they all turn black and wither.
M hears from his sidekick rumors about KC – that he is the child from the gumiho that was killed 20 yrs ago by PJ.  that all the murders in the forest werecommitted by KC. M yells at him for saying such ridiculous things. if KC was a gumiho’s child then M would have already been killed too. he tells the people not to go around talking about KC. the people nod and say ok. M wonders to himself how those rumors got started
SS is meeting with the corrupt magistrate. SS asks how the case of the murders are going.  the guy says some info has come in about that so he came here. SS: what are you saying? the guy says you might not know well cuz you are knew around here but 20 yrs ago there was a gumiho who showed up around here. Master Dam looked for it in the woods for 3 months and got rid of it. the gumiho that died then - now it’s been revealed that gumiho had a child and it’s KC. and it’s been said that KC has been going around committing the murders in the forest. SS asks does that make sense? who has been saying such nonsense. the guy says GW
SS meets with GW. GW says if you dont want to be accused of harboring the child of a gumiho -send KC to the magistrate’s office (the joseon police) now so that he can be investigated. if KC really is human then there is no reason why he shouldnt be investigated.  if KC is the one killing people in the woods, then SS has to take responsibility for setting him free and harboring him. SS asks if GW is threatening him now.  GW says the people need to know who is committing the murders in the forest.
the magistrate tells SS in this situation it’s best to lock up KC to find out who he really is.
GW: I will wait and see if you can get KC out again
TS asks what are you doing with SS. GW says he will never be on my side. so I have no choice but to get rid of him. SB announces the aide so GW says let him in and tells TS to go now
as TS leaves the woman’s aide comes in. GW welcomes him as TS looks over.
PJ is meeting with SR, gon, and gong. PJ reports to them about what’s going on – that GW is putting pressure on SS. gong asks if SS said anything to PJ about it. PJ says no – how SS is probably thinking a lot about how to protect KC.  SR thinks they need to get involved and get rid of GW cuz if something goes wrong then it will be bad for SS and then his other plans will be messed up. that’s what I came about too
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-09-35] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-11-30] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-11-40]
YW is stretching and looking out the window. KC comes over and smiles at her. he asks if she is getting lessons. she shows her bandaged fingers and says look at this – at this age doing needlework. he says how much it must have hurt. she says it would have been better to be cut with a sword – it makes me feel awful being pricked by a needle. he says I feel better though. YW: why? KC: cuz this way you wont be going into the woods alone now recklessly. since you are going to live like a woman you wont go after me recklessly. YW: how can you say such things but he interrupts and adds: also cuz you wont be in danger anymore cuz of me. YW looks at her fingers and says: but still – this isnt right. I will go crazy from being frustrated. he gets closer and holds up a plant so she asks what is this weed. he says look carefully again. he makes it grow and blossom into a flower. KC: how is it?  isnt it uncanny. she asks did you do this – how? how did you do this – what do you have to do for it to turn out like this. he says I don’t know either. YW: if you dont know how can you make it do this. KC: I just stare at it and told it to grow and it really did. she says you have an impressive ability - you are so cool. he gives her the flower she takes it. (LSG’s new song plays) as they hold onto that flower for a long time so their fingers are touching. she thanks him. he had taken his bracelet off and was holding it to make the plant blossom.
CJ looks stunned. the maid comes over and asks if CJ got to meet her brother but CJ says no my brother isnt here now. the maid asks what about KC – is he not here either? CJ doesnt answer. SR asks did you finish your business? CJ says yes and thank you for bringing me here cuz I wanted to get some air. SR says let’s go back now but CJ looks over and sees KC smiling at YW again
CJ goes to her room and picks up the medicine bottle. she breaks it and cries
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-07-57]
YW is looking at the flower and remembers how WR said her dad killed KC’s dad and how PJ asked what if he knows the truth that i killed his father -how do you think KC will react- what if he gets revenge then what are you going to do. she wonders if that happens then what happens to us KC.
KC is so happy to report to gong how many beans there are total. I finally counted all the beans in the bag.  gong asks really? how many were there. KC yells out the total and brags how proud he is of himself for counting all that – did I get the exact amount?  but gong says says you are wrong. KC guesses other numbers but gong says no it’s not. KC says I counted over and over and it was accurate. gong says but it’s not the correct answer. KC asks does this maybe not have a correct answer? gong asks how could there be a problem with no answer in this world. KC begs for a hint so gong tells him to try to grab the broom but KC cant so gong asks how can you not grab this broom? KC: it’s cuz you move faster than me. gong: wrong. it’s cuz you are only trying to grab the broom so you cant. KC: what does that mean. gong: what does it mean. he leaves KC confused.
gong turns around and looks at KC’s back and remembers how gong asked – so what are you thinking of doing. PJ told them if SS’s plans go awry cuz of KC – they have to block that even if it means getting rid of the kid. gong looks sad.
*I love that gong is old enough to place a higher value on an innocent life cuz PJ is too quick to sacrifice the life of one to save many.
WR is watching as KC tries to figure out the riddle – to grab the broom. cuz you are only trying to grab the broom you cant – what does that mean. does that mean dont grab the broom – then how do I grab the broom. I dont know- what does it mean.  he senses someone so he asks who is there. but WR is gone.
gong senses something too and gets up
TS is standing there at the Inn when the woman’s aide comes over and says hello young master TS
KC runs and looks over his shoulder and WR is watching him from the shadows. KC asks who are you. KC is standing in the light and WR’s face is in the dark as he growls
TS sits and meets with the woman. she asks why did you come here so late at night. is it cuz you are curious about me. so that’s it. it’s good timing. to tell the truth I was about to be curious about you. she takes her hat off and looks at him
구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[00-16-00] 구가의 서.E15.130527.HDTV.H264.720p-SE[06-06-31]
WR’s face is visible. KC asks who are you. WR: are you KC? KC: I said who are you. WR: I am GWR. KC stares directly at his father’s face
end

Thanks To : http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com and http://joonni.com