Monday, July 8, 2013

Gu Family Book Ep 11

Starts from KC enjoying his chicken. old man – teacher gong asks KC why he wants to be human so KC says to go back to my family. gong asks which family? KC says TS and CJ and everyone that remains at the Inn-like in the past – to smile and live is my dream.  gong asks What if they don’t want you anymore? then what will you do – like you changed now – what if they changed and no longer think of you as family – then what will you do?  do you still want to be a human

GW tells SR he changed his mind – bring her to my room tonight – he wants to take CJ’s first night so CJ hears that and drops her tray. GW gets up and tells CJ I will come back after sunset.
TS  kneels and begs KC to save CJ so  KC tells him to get up but TS yells please. go wherever before I harm you for real. he gives permission as her brother for KC to take her far away and run away and live happily together
CJ asks please tell me it’s not true – that I heard wrong. She threatens her own life  with a broken piece of bowl and says I will die instead. She asks it’s not enough I am his plaything i have to become his (not sure of this word -maybe concubine) if he takes my first night – how can I live in my own right mind after that – I rather die. SR hits her and says come to your senses. no one in the world will blink an eye if a gisaeng dies. dont be mistaken – there are others in this world who die more terrible deaths than you – people better than you.  i will say it again – With your death nothing will change. So dont die a death without meaning – till the end you have to stay alive. Got that? She tells CJ to clean up the mess and leaves but CJ just sobs.
YW is overseeing the students training but she doesn’t hear someone calling her. She calls an end to practice and leaves. Gon notices something is bothering her
She paces back and forth in front of him then just goes and sits next to KC. She asks so are you going? As TS requested – are you thinking of running away somewhere far with CJ. He says even if I say let’s go CJ wont like it plus she doesn’t know I am like this yet. Also I don’t know where to start explaining – even if i do explain how CJ will take it – I have no confidence . YW says what is there to not have confidence about – she might say “it’s ok- how you look on the outside doesnt matter at all – even if your eye color changes or your face – inside you are still KC – it doesnt matter with me – it’s ok.” he asks if that could happen. she says If she likes you and her heart is sincere a girl could. He laughs and says how could you know a woman’s heart so she says “yo” (joseon style) I am a woman too. He backpedals to get his foot out of his mouth and says what i am saying is you and CJ grew up differently – she grew up like a pampered flower in a greenhouse so her shock level is weak. YW feels insulted and says it doesnt matter if one grew up like a flower in a greenhouse or weed in a field – a girl’s heart in love is all the same. you dont even know well. he asks love? do you know all about love? YW: of course I do. KC: how? have you had feelings of love? YW: how does this guy see me – of course I..but she stops  and admits “I didnt yet.” he snickers so she says do you have to have those feelings of love to know. you can just see it and know and guess so he says do you even know that. you never stayed up all night unable to sleep over your fluttering heart. just seeing her smile lessens the stress in your heart. when that person sighs my heart collapses (that hasnt happened to you). without those experiences dont  play around like you know love – got it? YW: good for you – must be nice cuz you did all that yourself. He says don’t worry I wont leave without saying a last goodbye. If I decide to leave with CJ – before anyone else I will let you know first. when will our dam goon grow up to be an adult and date. He muses her hair  so she says move that hand and he says I wont so she hits him. PJ watches them
PJ asks Gong about KC. what do you think. Since you made that bet with him it must mean you must sense something about him. Gong asks why do you keep that kid at bay – what is your relationship with that kid. PJ says 20 yrs ago I killed his father. Gong asks are you scared he will get revenge if he finds out  that truth or is there some other concern I don’t know.
Gon goes to see PJ and says did you call. PJ says i will be gone for a while – until I come back tm take care of the school well. Gon watches KC playing around with YW
CJ looks at the medicine KC gave her. Her maid comes to visit. CJ asks if her mom is healthy so the maid says you didn’t hear the news yet, she passed away. CJ cries so the maid says TS is safe though. CJ cries over her mother when WS comes over. She asks whose errand she is running so the maid says the new owner of the inn. gisaeng opens it up and sees all the beautiful ornaments. maid complains why touch other people’s stuff. Gisaeangs get angry and jealous cuz GW was never this generous even to WS. WS mentions how CJ needs to be get that much since she is going to sleep with the man who killed her father. The maid is outraged to hear that and asks what that talk was.
Maid goes back to the Inn and tells choi and TS’s servant about GW taking CJ’s first night. she asks where is KC? servant says I will tell KC. Choi tells him to be careful not to be followed
GW and SB watch and SB asks what should I do with them. GW says leave them alone cuz they dont know what they are doing -you go quietly and gather some men at the gisaeng house cuz  KC will come tonight on his own two feet
Servant tells KC about CJ’s first night  with GW tonight and to hurry cuz it will take place after sunset. YW stops KC cuz she has a bad feeling GW is using CJ to lure and trap KC over there. servant asks what she is saying then are you saying i am in on it? i only think of KC.  she says how GW could have been using you.  KC says even if it’s a trap i have to go.  CJ will be waiting so I have to go. YW says then let’s go together. if it’s really a trap – it’s better there is two than you alone.  but gon and KC both say no. KC says thanks for your concern but i cant impose on you over this. Gon says PJ is not here so you have to keep your place here. KC agrees and tells her to stay. gon says listen to KC. YW asks when they got so close -  Gon can take care of the school and in case it’s a trap KC wont be able to handle GW alone and bring CJ out safely. KC says I will handle it on my own but she says i am your superior in rank – i will be of help and wont be a burden so dont say anything and let’s go together. Gon tries to reason with her but she says I am going with KC so it’s the end of that. Servant says shouldn’t we tell TS but KC says stay quiet – it’s better if TS doesn’t know.
TS overheard that and remembers how GW said for TS to bring the 5000 nyang if you dont your sister will pay. Gong gives TS advice before TS leaves -not to make the wrong decisions even though he cant see clearly
SR paces and tells her servants not to take in any customers tonight and tells them to turn out the lights and put out a mat by the entrance
GW shows up at the gisaeng house and asks SB why is it so quiet and dark. He sees SR sitting there on the ground. He asks what is going on and she says sorry but tonight we wont take any customers. He asks i told you i would have that first night so are you going to go against my orders. She says she didn’t go against his words 20 yrs ago and lost the lives of two young girls. do you remember? she goes on and says even if she lives as a gisaeng they have rights too and she protects that and teaches it.  He asks what she is going to do now. She asks take back your order or else  if you dont I wont turn the lights back on. He asks what if I don’t then what will you do so she says then cut my throat. If i cant protect one underling properly how can i live in charge of the gisaeng house. it would be better to cut my throat and do what you want. before then i will never move out of the way.  they argue back and forth about what would happen to him if he kills her cuz of her position so he retorts what treason would i be committing and finally just says I will do what you want and kill you
Before he can kill her – from the rooftop KC orders him to not go overboard. He jumps down and thanks SR for her heart in trying to protect CJ. i will never forget it. From here on I will do it so stand back. He stands and faces GW saying aigoo it’s you again-  we meet too often. GW says you must want to die quickly. KC lectures him saying You shouldn’t keep going after stuff that doesn’t belong to you. you should be careful.  GW asks is she isnt mine then is that kid CJ yours. KC says how can people belong to someone. you cant have their heart. Suddenly GW calls his men over.
KC remembers how YW warned him not to fight them. your goal to go there is save CJ safely not fight them so dont forget that. go that? KC says if I dont fight then what do i do with them. YS: I have a plan. You have to run away  to dungali no matter what.
GW orders his men to attack so KC evades and runs away.
GW looks over at SR.
CJ sneaks out and YW tells her don’t be alarmed – I am KC’s friend
KC keeps running away from the men and they cant keep track of him cuz he seems to be everywhere
SR asks where CJ is and maid says in her room but when they get there CJ is gone. SR orders for CJ to be brought back and make sure no one knows. SR wonders why CJ did this
YW is running with CJ but she falls down. YW says we only have to go a little further and you can meet KC so have strength. They continue running
The bad men chase guys who are all dressed exactly like KC. They report to SB that it wasn’t KC. SB thinks the students at the school were used and orders them to capture all the culprits. KC watches from the rooftop. TS comes over
Gon stands guard. Gong asks who are you waiting for. Gon says YW. Gong asks does it bother you about YW and KC – if it bothers you why not get in the way. Gon says I am just her shadow. i can love but the choice is not up to me. Gong wonders where PJ went without a word
PJ went to meet SJ in the woods. SJ says how he came out cuz he knew he would have  a guest and it’s you.
YW takes CJ to a barn and says if you wait they will come here. CJ asks what is your name. YW says don’t you remember – I am dam yw from the school -we met at the Inn in the past.
All the guys dressed as KC come in. YW asks if everyone is safe and no one was hurt. They say we just ran away like you told us. she says you did well – where is KC.  KC shows up and says I am here. student asks why he was so late. YW asks you didn’t get followed and didnt get into any fights right? He says no and asks what about CJ. He sees her and asks are you ok? She just cries and shakes her head no – I’m not ok at all. She hugs him. Other guys clear their throats and leave. KC says since you came to me now it’s ok. She says his name and just cries. YW turns away but looks back at KC’s back
Next morning Gon is still waiting when YW shows up. He smiles to see her and she smiles back. She brought back the other students and KC and CJ. Gon bows to her and nods to the students.
TS goes and sees his sister. They hug and cry. He says you suffered so much all that time. Are you hurt or sick anywhere. She says our mother. He says I know. She says what do we do now. he says don’t worry. Now I will protect you. He hugs her again and cries.
KC is outside and watches that. He turns to leave but YW is there facing him.
SJ asks what do you want to know. PJ says i have to know everything about KC. Can he become human? Can he be around people and not be dangerous. SJ says you are worried about your daughter. A fate that has already started with a human’s strength  it cant be stopped. PJ remembers killing WR and pregnant SH and his daugher asking for help for KC cuz he is in danger so PJ says all of this is my fault
PJ comes back and sees TS and CJ. he yells at YW asking why CJ is here.then he yells at Gon for not taking care of the place while he was gone so YW takes the blame and says I decided it father – after hearing the news GW would have a first night with CJ – I couldn’t just stand by.  He says so did you help KC again. SR already promised him to protect/care for CJ so why do this. TS says all this is cuz I lack. I asked KC to rescue CJ – it happened cuz of me so take it out on me. PJ says what to do now  cuz GW’s eyes are on fire and without any plans we poured oil. KC shows up and says I will leave – I will take CJ and leave this place. That will be good so that everyone will be safe. If TS allows it I will take CJ and leave
TS remembers his conversation with SB. TS says how the students will be involved so if you need to catch someone -  catch me but SB says you are mistaken- I don’t want to catch you –I want to catch KC so if the students want to protect your sister- give me what i want first. You have to do that when you make a deal
KC asks what should we do – can I really take CJ and leave? TS : please KC I am asking as a favor (to do that). YW looks at KC.
CJ looks at the medicine bottle that has the same letters as the school – how young YW gave it to her to give someone but CJ threw it away in the lake *wow young CJ was mean
She sees KC following and asking to talk to YW. YW says I don’t want to talk to you right now. KC: dam goon. YW: you said you would tell me first so how could you suddenly say you are leaving – suddenly in front of everyone on top of that. He says how her father was already in great danger just hiding TS as it is so how could i ask him to do that for CJ too. YW:  so if you leave where are you going – is there a place to go? he says wherever it is – wouldnt there be a place the two of us can hide. She says you said you wanted to be human so you came all this way and now you are going to give that up. wanting to be human – is this all your capable of? he takes her arm and says again – dam goon so she says let go and pulls away and says she doesn’t want to talk to him . she turns but he pulls her back calling out YW. She cries and takes his hands away from her and walks into the other room.
She wipes her tears as he says thru the wall – sorry  Dam YW for not being able to tell you first I will be leaving – also sorry for deciding and giving up and not going all the way. Also thank you for taking my side till the end even though I’m like this. That I was able to endure his death – my lord who is in heaven – when it was hard to accept myself – being able to overcome my situation – it was all thanks to you. I will never forget. I wont be able to forget. She stifles her cries in her hands. he reaches out to touch the partition separating them but doesn’t.
He sits outside on the stoop as she cries inside the room. CJ watches from afar
GW yells at SB for not catching KC. That gangster M shows up. GW asks I heard you know about KC the most around here. M says I know. GW says this time just don’t find him and get rid of him and you will be generously rewarded. M says don’t worry I will get him
KC thanks them (PJ, gong, and Gon) and apologizes for all the trouble he caused and to stay healthy. he says to relay the message to SS that he is sorry for not being able to say goodbye before he leaves. I wont forget his kindness. PJ: ok. Gon says YW is practicing with her sword and said don’t interrupt. KC looks sad. CJ looks at him. PJ says you should hurry if you want to reach your destination before tonight. KC  says ok – goodbye. he says let’s go to CJ and starts to leave
He turns around and says to himself – but I wanted to say my last farewell. Be well dam YW.
gong says he really left  – hope you wont regret your decision Dam. PJ: I will go in first
he walks away and thinks : even like this if i can stop it – I want to stop those kids’ fate
SS is angry when he gets the letter and wonders how this decision could have been made. he yells for his horse to go to the school
as they walk thru the forest SJ almost falls so he takes her hand
SB is in the woods with his men and M and his men. SB tells him to go and catch them. M says I will and leaves. SB says you did well. TS says as promised I gave you KC so free my sister. SB says you go and cut his throat yourself and I will free your sister right there. Don’t forget to take off his bracelet first.
TS remembers how SB  said your sister will be sold off to the gisaeng house and even if it’s not the lord (GW) – she will be stepped on and dirtied by other men. if KC runs away with her will you be able to see her again-  she will have to live in hiding all her life and when she is caught she will be executed. so you choose – do you want your sister to live like that or will you hand over KC.
As he walks away SB gives his men orders to guard the road out and kill them all on their way down-TS, CJ -including M and his men too
*i am hoping when M is betrayed like this he will start taking KC’s side from here on.
Gon asks where she is going. YW cries and says: I must have been crazy – I shouldnt have sent him away like this. I should have said goodbye before I sent him off. If I follow now will I be able to catch up with them by tonight. Gon says what are you going to do if you follow them – he already has another girl by his side. YW says I dont have any thoughts about what to do – I just need to say goodbye – to tell him to go well and live well. I just need to say those words.
KC and CJ take a water break. She thanks him. She says do you know you didn’t say one word since we left the school. He says did I – it’s cuz I have a lot to think about. She asks am I baggage to you. He says what is that talk – you are someone I have to protect. She leans on him and says I don’t know – you seem different somehow- like you’ve become a different person while we didnt see each other – i feel far away from you.
He looks at his bracelet and remembers what YW said “what is there to not have confidence – she might say “it’s ok- how you look on the outside doesnt matter at all – even if your eye color changes or your face – inside you are still KC –
KC says to tell the truth CJ- I have something to tell you. CJ:what? KC: Before that I want to say this -for your sake – I will do anything to protect you even lay down my life. you know that right? She asks what is it that you have to say. He says I know who my real parents are. She says the ones who had you? He says my father – to tell the truth. my father is….M interrupts them and says look at this picture -who is this – isn’t it choi KC. He is surrounded by M’s men. KC asks what are you doing here. M says I came cuz I have an order to capture you from GW. I suffered to find you. He orders his men to capture KC. They throw chains on him. She calls out his name.  TS shows up and says I came to kill you KC.
KC remembers his convo with Gong. Gong asks -what if they dont want you anymore then what are you going to do – Like you changed – what if they changed and they don’t think of you anymore as their family – then what are you going to do. How KC said that would never happen – TS and CJ would never betray me. gong says humans are way more weak/fragile than you think. cuz humans are fragile they become cruel.
KC asks TS- why. TS says CJ is my only precious family – to protect her it cant be helped. KC:what?  TS: Forgive me KC. CJ yells brother as TS goes over and takes the bracelet off. KC says no TS – don’t do that. Please !  you cant!
End

Thanks To : http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com and http://joonni.com